land of ugly and stupid

glassgowkiss

scrambler said:

"What d'ya mean we're stupid and ugly? Speak for yourself, chum."

its true chap, go somewhere else. anywhere really and you will see what disgusting fat ugly nasty buggers U.S. citizens are. blame it on apathy, beef, corn and inbreeding whatever. i refuse to date people from here and this is one reason. what is the average N.A. citizen overweight now? 30 lbs? hellno3d.gif

one contributor

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scott_harpell said:

scrambler said:

"What d'ya mean we're stupid and ugly? Speak for yourself, chum."

its true chap, go somewhere else. anywhere really and you will see what disgusting fat ugly nasty buggers U.S. citizens are. blame it on apathy, beef, corn and inbreeding whatever. i refuse to date people from here and this is one reason. what is the average N.A. citizen overweight now? 30 lbs? hellno3d.gif

one contributor

Not everyone can be thin as a bean pole, fish-belly white, and ugly as Necro's ass. moon.gif

scott_harpell said:

well my friend. next pub club, we will have a contest. deal?drink a pitcher and whoever gets he most #'s in one hour wins. but i doubt you would show. you didn't last time i called you out.

At what Pub Club would that be? The underage one? rolleyes.gif When did you EVER 'call me out'? Oh, that's right, you didn't!

You were the one that flaked out on Index. Didn't you break your thumb lifting a suitcase or something? yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

well my friend. next pub club, we will have a contest. deal?drink a pitcher and whoever gets he most #'s in one hour wins. but i doubt you would show. you didn't last time i called you out.

At what Pub Club would that be? The underage one? rolleyes.gif When did you EVER 'call me out'? Oh, that's right, you didn't!

You were the one that flaked out on Index. Didn't you break your thumb lifting a suitcase or something? yellaf.gifyellaf.gif

uhm no. i was there all day. rolleyes.gif whatchoo talking 'bout willis? confused.gif i only saw our car, two cars from cali and a caddy. was yours the caddy? yellaf.gif oh and erik was there too.

Edited by scott_harpell

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

uhm no. i was there all day. rolleyes.gif whatchoo talking 'bout willis? confused.gif i only saw our car, two cars from cali and a caddy. was yours the caddy? yellaf.gif oh and erik was there too.

Not that trip. rolleyes.gif I was there, too, in a Suby Forrester. Dunno where you chumps were.

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

cracked said:

scott_harpell said:

Not that trip. rolleyes.gif I was there, too, in a Suby Forrester. Dunno where you chumps were.

we know where you were: on libra getting your ass kicked on TR. yellaf.gif