Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

cunt

cunt

cunt

cunt

... I've been examining the word 'cunt' and for the life of me, I don't find it offensive ... unless it smells.

your thoughts? confused.gif

Sanskrit 'kund' or 'kunt' meaning a spring, well, fount or basin of water consecrated to some holy purpose or person, and carrying also the meanings for pitcher, or pot, is essentially the same word as Old English 'kunte', better known as cunt.

did anyone see the Vagina Monologues when it was in town? It had me on the verge of being uncomfortable.... well actually, I was about 2 seconds from getting up and walking out to the lobby for a breather when the woman finally quit her several minute long screaming of the word 'cunt'.

Thinker said:

did anyone see the Vagina Monologues when it was in town? It had me on the verge of being uncomfortable.... well actually, I was about 2 seconds from getting up and walking out to the lobby for a breather when the woman finally quit her several minute long screaming of the word 'cunt'.

you should see the studio 1 stuff from the film board of canada. makes vagina dialogues look like the boxcar girls. yellaf.gif