• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ClimbingH

Ice Cream

So I make this 3-layer ice cream the other night. Come home yesterday and find my hubby with his stoogies from work eating the whole thing.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Bastards!!!

Requests made for more posts from newbies and lurkers, and there you two go, spraying all over her thread. Not to mention you bastards beat me to the punchline that the thread topic immediately brought to mind. yellaf.gif Around here anyway it seems more like chocolate espresso cheesecake weather than time for layered ice cream... More severe side effects for overconsumption too: glassy eyed groaning forms prone on the floor, helplessly vibrating.

Off_White said:groaning forms prone on the floor

hellno3d.gif that would lend less credibility to the "it's just ice cream" excuse.

lummox said:

whynt ya make a 3 layer exlax ice cream thing and set the trap for the suckas. fruit.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

lummox said:

whynt ya make a 3 layer exlax ice cream thing and set the trap for the suckas. fruit.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

Actually, I am secretly hoping for them to spend the entire work day on a shitter for what they did. They deserve it!!! cool.gif

ClimbingH said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

lummox said:

Actually, I am secretly hoping for them to spend the entire work day on a shitter for what they did. They deserve it!!! cool.gif

bigdrink.gifyeppers