the army and bushco lied

erik

Mtguide said:

he would set up a table at the public library and anyone who wanted could go talk to him one-on-one for up to 20 or 30 minutes.

Wow! Sounds like a good, easily accessible rep!

he is one of the most chillingly manipulative,unfeeling,deceptive men I have ever met.He is Machiavelli's Prince in the flesh,...and I have little doubt that he can literally kill with about as much emotion as you would take a piss.
rolleyes.gif Wow! How 'bout you post your psychologist credentials for us all to see.
In all my talks with him about our local values of closeness to the land and community,the sanctity of wilderness,the irreplaceable fabric of wild ecosystems,etc.,
....Last time I checked, "Wyoming's values" were solidly in the "R" column. (Both Senators, and one rep. anyhow...) Maybe what you were really talking about were "your" values? ...And your inability to include "balance" as one of said values? blush.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairweather said:

I will say this: I don't like GWB as much as I dislike the Democrat(ic?) alternatives.

See! Even you are implying distaste toward Bush the lesser! Why don't all you Repubs get someone on the ticket that you can truthfully support? Selling your soul (and our country) just so the GOP can hold the Oval Office just ain't right.