bunglehead

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian chocolate is awesome! rockband.gif

Whenever I visit my folks back east a mandatory stop is Brighton Beach, Brooklyn (Russian part of NYC). I come back with a suitcase full of the stuff and ration it out for as long as I can. Sometimes my kind wonderful parents even send me packages.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

scott_harpell said:

there is a russian store in everett i know... mad discounts if you spek any russian... i will find the address if you are interested... PM me. russian stores rockband.gif

Hey, I speak Russian (sort of). Hook me up! Damn Bellevue store didn't give me a discount.

dryad said:

scott_harpell said:

there is a russian store in everett i know... mad discounts if you spek any russian... i will find the address if you are interested... PM me. russian stores rockband.gif

Hey, I speak Russian (sort of). Hook me up! Damn Bellevue store didn't give me a discount.

damn! you should have said something at the pub after cascade crags night! i was there ( i was fence sitter and babnik until erik eradicated me) do you know what babnik is? evils3d.gifyellaf.gif