THE VOMIT THREAD

Necronomicon

Technicolor YAWN! wazzup.gif

Boot! "Bruu...bruuuu..BRUUOUGHHHH!!!wazzup.gif

Hurl! wazzup.gif

Yack! wazzup.gif

Gack! wazzup.gif

Blow Chunks! wazzup.gif

I know you're all doing it! Barf into my hands, and I'll eat it for a dollar, Party Boy! Dry heave 'til your ass comes out your mouth!! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

Boot Story #1: Did Seven Beer Bongs, booted on way to bathroom, sprayed puddle with fire extinguisher. RUDE!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't puked in years...never much of a puker in fact. But this summer I prepped my sailing crew the night before the race with margaritas. Hell, I didn't notice that the bottle of "mixer" actually was premixed liquor. So four of us polished off the tequila bottle plus the mixer, then moved onto wine.

After midnight, the wind shifted and we began to pitch heavily in our 'protected' anchorage. Morning found me doing the big spit while simultaneously hoisting anchor.

RobBob said:

I hadn't puked in years...never much of a puker in fact. But this summer I prepped my sailing crew the night before the race with margaritas. Hell, I didn't notice that the bottle of "mixer" actually was premixed liquor. So four of us polished off the tequila bottle plus the mixer, then moved onto wine.

After midnight, the wind shifted and we began to pitch heavily in our 'protected' anchorage. Morning found me doing the big spit while simultaneously hoisting anchor.

So SEXY!! Nothing starts off the day like a pressurized mouthful of hot, acrid, bileous PUKE!!!