• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dulton

Buckner this time of year?

check this thread

theres a pic i think from august or sept i think? looks kinda like quite the challenge without the ice.

have fun and watch out for rock fall!

That looks nasty, I was hoping all this percp. over the last couple weeks would be building a little bit of a base yet still be anchored by the rock beneath.... maybe thats just wishful thinking, maybe I'll just camp out at Sahale Camp and sit out the weather.... hmmmmm

I bet you can make it into the N couloir and it will be connected most or all of the way. Don't judge things by that photo. Go check it out for yourself.

geordie said:

Long walk from MP 18 if the CRR is still closed..

Ouch.... gotta bring the mountain bike....

David_Parker said:

I bet you can make it into the N couloir and it will be connected most or all of the way. Don't judge things by that photo. Go check it out for yourself.

I doubt it. bigdrink.gif

forrest_m said:

you could also look here

Yeah a good read. I just suspect it is "different this year" wave.gif

If you think it goes normal-like or even CLOSE to it -I would be surprised. rolleyes.gif

Attached is my skepticism about the not thought out comment concerning the north couloir. Yes I read your report about rock.....

I am sure the masses will be lining up to climb the jumble pile of rock variation this weekend.

It's in the classic form. Mark Twight would be impressed but I am laughing.

rolleyes.gif

259862-gap.JPG.9b7b27ca0371222f7feb9289116d3900.JPG

Edited by Cpt.Caveman