Double Dippin':

RuMR

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the opposite...it seems like you can always crack a one or two move power style problem even if you can't finish longer problems...plus w/ a good four to 5 hour rest and food you'll have something (not much) in the tank...

Having said that, all literature that i've read has said to not do power sesh's w/o a lot of rest before and after...

ehmmic...the reason why is to keep the spray down on them...the moderators (and posters) have done a most excellent job on smacking down most of the spray that enters this particular forum...plus, i'm a cragger at heart, so i'm sticking to this forum as much as possible...

Edited by RuMR

I would go for it! I've done it before. As long as you know when to stop if a muscle feels a bit odd.

Of course I trust you know when something doesn't feel right, but that is the only downside IMHO.

What you're talking about is essentially like a full day of outdoor bouldering. Basically go for a few hours in the morning, rest and eat, then go again in late afternoon/evening. shouldn't be too different in a gym thumbs_up.gif

bobbyperu said:

didn't mean any harm... i just have a weird sense of humor, i'm sure your life is great, especially if you can really pull down. and lots of people work in cubes i think, at least you gotta job right? peace wink.gif-bp

haha

bobby is a jobless sack, but tha mother cranks!!!bobby you still on the beer drinkin and wimmin training program?

rockband.gif

you know it... the gym: a good place to talk smack and stare at gap... oh and flailing around while serious climbers yell, thro fits, and send real tough like is great entertainment too. can't wait to go to the uw climbing wall tonite... mad gap yo!!! and meatheads that crank, and flex big muscles, training rocks yelrotflmao.gif-bp

bobbyperu said:

didn't mean any harm... i just have a weird sense of humor, i'm sure your life is great, especially if you can really pull down. and lots of people work in cubes i think, at least you gotta job right? peace wink.gif-bp

ahh you rule! Peace out, bp...go climb something wild and wooly for me!! wave.gif

i'm gonna be in the gym falling off the purple taped problem for the 1,000,000 time now...getting dents in my ass from the gravel...

did you got to the vertical club down on elliot? cause back in the day i was a little dude climbing there like every day after middle school, even got in people mag with dan and crew... were you around during those days? funny... i'm pretty motivayed in the gyms but i don't know if its for the same reasons as most, see comments above... but would be fun to climb anyhow... takereasy-bp

Well... if you hung w/ them at smith, you prolly crashed at our place a few times in redmond, or!!! Actually glassgowkiss lived there too!!

BTW Tyson is one of the managers now at the redmond gym...hahaha yellaf.gif He's still a load of fun to hang out with!