Bogus Samples

CAMAZONIA

Biologist sent bogus samples of Lynx fir claiming they came from Wenatchee and Gifford Pinchot national forests in Washington state

Interior Dept Secretary Blank blank said the employees showed a pattern of bad judgment.

Fraud is now bad judgement

This effects everyones access to national forests [Wazzup]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by CAMAZONIA:
Biologist sent bogus samples of Lynx fir claiming they came from Wenatchee and Gifford Pinchot national forests in Washington state Interior Dept Secretary Blank blank said the employees showed a pattern of bad judgment. Fraud is now bad judgement This effects everyones access to national forests
[Wazzup]

Wake up dumbo that was news 4 months ago! mad.gif" border="0

Wow I have been reading it for some time too but I haven't seen it mentioned here or the fact that they are now calling it bad judgement. When the sharks are inside for long periods from bad weather they sure can go on a feeding frenzy.I was going to take a dump but my ass has been chewed off are my legs still there ,I think I'm going to pass out from lack of blood. shocked.gif" border="0

[ 03-07-2002: Message edited by: CAMAZONIA ]

shw shw scratch scratch shhwch shwwch.. boom boom.. its the hostess with the mostest...est..est.. shw shw shw... mostest... mostest..toasted... boom boom... can i Get a rewind? shwooowoowoowhupwhupwhup! tongue.gif" border="0

anybody else hear this one? i think you can find it on morpheus?