Beta Leakage

allthumbs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Leakage of governmental classified material should be punishable by firing squad. Without it's secrets, how can government work?

Off the bitches!

I gotta say, Trask, I’ve misspoken before but your post requires response. I’m guessing your post implies something like, “Loose lips sink ships.” That’s a wartime saying for when our country was gravely challenged. It seems the key word here is ‘classified’.

Otherwise, if our government employees (elected, appointed or whatever) followed the Code of Ethics for U.S. Government Service then that means that one is obligated to the American People (government by the people, for the people, of the people). Here are some of the obligations:

• Put loyalty to the highest moral principals and to country above loyalty to Government persons,
    party, or department.
  • Uphold the Constitution, laws, and legal regulations of the United States and of all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.
  • Expose corruption wherever discovered.
  • Uphold these principles, ever conscious that public office is a public trust.

Is the American public to have a wartime attitude like WWII? That’s what I’m reading. Even some instances of classified info can (or should be) leaked if the greater good is served. So, I think we have to make distinctions rather than make a blanket prohibition on disclosure. Remember transparency of government is better than an environment of coverup.

Code of Ethics for US Government Service adopted July 11,1958

[ok, im waiting for winter or lummox to get on my case] I realize it's not a perfect world, leaders are not ethical.

Scrambler, I like your idea there. Let me clarify my position - Corrupt officials should be served up to Americans to face the music. Selling or giving government secrets that are vital to the security of Americans should not be tolerated. Death to the fuckers involved. How's that?

trask said:

Scrambler, I like your idea there. Let me clarify my position - Corrupt officials should be served up to Americans to face the music. Selling or giving government secrets that are vital to the security of Americans should not be tolerated. Death to the fuckers involved. How's that?

I'll buy that.

sisu_suomi said:

trask said:

Doctorb said:

trask said:

I'm there. 230gr HydraShock behind the ear. messy but final.

cool.gif

Hi everybody!

How many people have you murdered?

are you volunteering?

Let me know if he does...I have a 45 long colt that I've never fired.

SWEET!!! I'm down with that.