kids ski gear

minx

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Minx, check into the kids rental programs. I've been doing it through the Mt Constance shop In Bremerton but I'm sure there's shops in Seattle that do it. It goes from year to year until your kid reaches a certain age and you only replace the stuff they need as they out grow it for reasonable prices. Most of the stuff is new or in really good shape. I like the way the program works. Go early to get best selections. wave.gif

Trask that much of an ass to you that you don't acsept PM's eh?

I've got a hand full of bindings, some old, and others not so old... I'll check to see what iz gots and post them on monday... the skis that they are on are strait sticks, so you probably don't whant them, but I do have a hand full of boots to... what size of ski boots the kid wear... its all old gear though early 90's, don't know if you'd even be interested... I'd let you have it for super cheep (shipping and demounting). like I said, i'll post what it is and pic on monday.

Fejas said:

Trask that much of an ass to you that you don't acsept PM's eh?

I've got a hand full of bindings, some old, and others not so old... I'll check to see what iz gots and post them on monday... the skis that they are on are strait sticks, so you probably don't whant them, but I do have a hand full of boots to... what size of ski boots the kid wear... its all old gear though early 90's, don't know if you'd even be interested... I'd let you have it for super cheep (shipping and demounting). like I said, i'll post what it is and pic on monday.

Naw, it ain't Trask. He's somewhat decent, sometimes. Minx rockband.gif

Thanks folks. i'm still shopping for gear. i'm afraid rentals probably won't work out. he skis a lot but he's still young and really beats stuff up. we got nailed for damage on last years rentals. i'd rather just buy him some stuff and not worry about it. anyone know of any seattle area swaps/sales?

and no...it's not trask!