• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg_W said:

Necronomicon said:

Pathetic!! Where is the vitriol??? Where is the wit???

Damn you, you un-American, freedom-hating, Communist motherfucking, grandma-humping, grandpa-fucking, ass-love wanting, sack of shit!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

i think someone forgot their douchebag at home today! shocked.gifsmirk.gif

Necronomicon said:

Eagerly fucking your Grandpa....Greg_W!!!

Died in January, but thanks for the weak comeback.

Here's an example of what you COULD have come back with:

"Greg_W, you redneck, backwoods livin', sister marryin', piece of hillbilly pondscum. I can't wait until Hillary Clinton becomes president and yanks your guns from your inbred mitts so fast it causes a rash. Fuck you and your cornbread eatin', whitetrash living kind with all those appliances and broken down cars in the yard."

See how that helps foment the hate?

Greg_W

"Greg_W, you redneck, banjo playing, backwoods livin', sister marryin', piece of hillbilly pondscum. I can't wait until Hillary Clinton becomes president and yanks your guns from your inbred mitts so fast it causes a rash. Fuck you and your cornbread eatin', whitetrash living kind with all those appliances and broken down cars in the yard."

scrambler said:

"Greg_W, you redneck, banjo playing, backwoods livin', sister marryin', piece of hillbilly pondscum. I can't wait until Hillary Clinton becomes president and yanks your guns from your inbred mitts so fast it causes a rash. Fuck you and your cornbread eatin', whitetrash living kind with all those appliances and broken down cars in the yard."

Never learned the banjo, I've always been partial to bagpipes, actually.