lummox

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just take a deep breath and watch some of these images for a while Mr. Lummox... I hope they calm you down.

For everyone else, please write your congressmen/women and ask them to oppose George Bush's new anti-terrorism legislation . He wants to deny bail to "suspected terrorists" (aka anyone), expand the death penalty, and allow search/seizure without warrants in "suspected terror cases" (aka anytime). This "Patriot Act II" further erodes American civil liberties and freedoms. Don't let it happen.

Alpinfox said:

Just take a deep breath and watch some of these images for a while Mr. Lummox... I hope they calm you down.

For everyone else, please write your congressmen/women and ask them to oppose George Bush's new anti-terrorism legislation . He wants to deny bail to "suspected terrorists" (aka anyone), expand the death penalty, and allow search/seizure without warrants in "suspected terror cases" (aka anytime). This "Patriot Act II" further erodes American civil liberties and freedoms. Don't let it happen.

the fucker pictured at the top was sentenced by an indonesian court for the bali bombing. he wanted to kill just cause those people kina looked liked americans. he expects to be rewarded by allah. kina like that fucker who killed the abortion doctor and his bodyguard. kina like mcviegh who blew up the building in oklahoma. sick fuckers. all of em.

alpinpox. take yer opposition to bush to another thread. i aint happy with the bushster but i have no love for those who hate and kill. fuck off fucker.

vegetablebelay said:

sisu_suomi said:

Well we all know waht list Necronomicon will be on as soon as the powers to be surf this site. Nice knowing ya, Necronomicon. I'll send ya some KY so it does not hurt when Bubba and Milo come to see ya.

Looks like they're discussing him now.....

full_cheney.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yelrotflmao.gif