Climbing Ice With Only One Boot

Heinouscling

Drove up to Baker to do the North Face a couple of years ago, arrived late on Friday night and started moving crap around to get comfy in the back of my truck. While doing this, my partner says, "What did you do with my bag that has the tent, rope and tools?" I reply, "What are you talking about?" About 20 minutes later we were back in the truck driving home to Seattle. Stopped in Bellingham, he calls and wakes up his girlfriend and she says, "Yeah that bag is on the kitchen floor, I was wondering why you left it."Another time, Rodchester's nephew (Carlos Buhler wasn't there) pulled the drop your glasses at Ingraham flats while roping up for the summit trick. Realized while getting ready to descend and he had to wear my RX glasses with duct tape. He looked like a jackass but it worked. His glasses were sitting next to the tents where he dropped them.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: Wopper ]

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went up mt washington last year with a friend in the middle of winter. of course it got dark realley early, while we were just coming down the upper chute, and he forgot his headlamp, and my batteries were almost dead. it was kinda fun sorting our way down the cliff bands and all, since we missed the trail.

quote:

Originally posted by Richard Pumpington:
Hey Trask,

What the f**k were you crying about me always rippingyou? That's all you seem to do! Or do we have to comeover there, take what climbing equipment you do haveand give it to a real climber?

[Moon]

WTF? I said nothing about you ripping me...I could care less if you do...rip away sucka. Seems to me you started the shit. What's the shitty comment to Heinous for? By the way, you can have my ice axe and unused stubais. I just found a new hobby and I won't need em. See ya on the darkside Dick. I know you spend alot of time there too.

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

Trask,

Back from the topic of "Trask's Anger Management Program", a quote from you;"You always seem to be a mean spirited son of a bitch(most of the time).There could be some love here, Dick. You make the first move."Remember that? Or are you smoking the good B.C. bud?Heinouscling spews nothing but shit my way, so fuck'em!

[Moon] So you say you like tongue darts?

Dick,Well, if Henous throws an anal dart your way, that's not my problem. I still don't feel the love. Your simian antics are occasionally amusing to me. You remind me of a chimpanzee trying to get a banana out of a bottle...you almost grasp it each time, but your hamfistedness prevents you. In fact, it's a shame that the producers of the recent remake of 'The Planet Of The Apes' didn't use your house as a set, because they would surely have saved much money on monkey costumes. I await your response to this post in the (soon to be disappointed) expectation that you will rise above your stupidity and say something interesting.

Cheers to ya! [big Drink]

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

Last summer my girlfriend and I were planning on a few routes at Index after work. After work we were to meet at my place and head off to climb. However, she was like an hour late. By the time we started down the road my patients for anything was shot and she could tell. When we got to Index and started gearing up I realized I forgot the rope. I thought for a moment free solo? Not a good idea. I then looked over at my girlfriend and she glared at me with this stare (yep I'm an idiot). I quickly went into action, Boldering!!! She wasn't too impressed, but I had a great time.