• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lummox said:

are you there? i cant see you. wave.gif

tongue.gif I wasn't on at 7 I get to work at 7:45 ish but if you care to go to the whos on line NOW you will see that muffy is visibal now. confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif I did not change my preferances, I wonder who did?? could it be a glitch?? jon? Tim?

kitten said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

go to the whos on line NOW you will see that muffy is visibal now. :

Just a question??? confused.gif

What is wrong with being visible? grin.gif It seems being anonymous presumes you have something to hide.

Yes thumbs_up.gif No thumbs_down.gif

everyone is visible and anonymous when they post. I don't mind being visibal, I just want to know who was in my profile

everyone is visible and anonymous when they post. I don't mind being visibal, I just want to know who was in my profile

Then why be anonymous? BTW it wasn't me in your profile yellaf.gif Just curious why some people chose to show themselves online and others don't. wazzup.gif

kitten said:

Then why be anonymous? BTW it wasn't me in your profile yellaf.gif Just curious why some people chose to show themselves online and others don't. wazzup.gif

it is an internet BBS Everyone is anonoymous.

kitten said:

I guess I wasn't clear enough. rolleyes.gif

You are either visible & show your avitar in the "who's on-line" or you are anonymous. Why chose anonymous? confused.gif

This isn't a question aimed directly at you muffy. cantfocus.gif

that is not anonymous, that is just invisable. anonymous means keeping your IDENTEY secrect, not your whereabouts Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

kitten said:

You are either visible & show your avitar in the "who's on-line" or you are anonymous. Why chose anonymous? confused.gif

i like my privacy. there's a few freaks out there. should one of them take a shine to me they don't need to know if i'm a) online b) surmise that i'm at work

kitten said:

if the question is not for me, start yer own thred tongue.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Sphinx said:

kitten said:

Sphinx said:

Cause then people don't know if you're active, then they can't send you PMs as easily. Besides, all the COOL people do it. tongue.gif

If you are spraying - doesn't that mean you are active? confused.gif

You can be online and not be spraying. hellno3d.gif

no I am way to addicted cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif