Where in the World is JGowans?

Greg_W

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gowans is back. Fear not mortals. Had a blast. Secretly wished I were a single lad again...those Slavic women are seriously hot. Russia didn't work out like I'd planned since my fucking backs didn't show up. So, it ended up being a massive booze fest for 3 weeks with my wife and her friends & family. $1 beers rule!

Ready to climb.

JGowans said:

Gowans is back. Fear not mortals. Had a blast. Secretly wished I were a single lad again...those Slavic women are seriously hot. Russia didn't work out like I'd planned since my fucking backs didn't show up. So, it ended up being a massive booze fest for 3 weeks with my wife and her friends & family. $1 beers rule!

Ready to climb.

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO the naughty Scot is back wink.gif

JGowans said:

Ready to climb.

So, are the Russian goats you fucked as lovely as the Scottish ones you are used to? How about the American goats I hear you've been terrorizing? Sick fuck!!! blush.gifshocked.gifthe_finger.gif

Greg_W said:

JGowans said:

Ready to climb.

So, are the Russian goats you fucked as lovely as the Scottish ones you are used to? How about the American goats I hear you've been terrorizing? Sick fuck!!! blush.gifshocked.gifthe_finger.gif

JG is a one goat guy now after his recent numptuals. that is unless he be cheatin'. scot' bastards! hellno3d.gifyellaf.gif