Yo DFA

Dru

I see times are so tough at Smiff Rox you are having to import Canadians to make first ascents (like little Scotty Milquetoast, um, Milton that is) cause the locals are all too busy running one-hang laps on Churning and bolting new loose 5.9s to get fit and strong and send 14's.

Can you continue this trend, and bolt a few projects for me to send when I come down in November?

feel free to cross post this on smithrock.com yellaf.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not surprising, canadians are as common as pigeon poop out there. everywhere I turn I hear an eh or someone trying to buy park passes with canadian tire bucks.

BTW if the area was not closed for trail maintenance I (and dwayner) would have already sent that soft-graded staircase

Dru said:

I see times are so tough at Smiff Rox you are having to import Canadians to make first ascents (like little Scotty Milquetoast, um, Milton that is) cause the locals are all too busy running one-hang laps on Churning and bolting new loose 5.9s to get fit and strong and send 14's.

Can you continue this trend, and bolt a few projects for me to send when I come down in November?

feel free to cross post this on smithrock.com yellaf.gif

What's even worse is that with the exchange rate, he's established a Canadian .15b. shocked.gif

Let the Doctor know when you're coming down in November; he'll have the axle grease, saucepans, and padlocks ready to thwart your marauding ass.

boxing_smiley.gif