cc.com Stickers & Team Snafflehound TR

JGowans

Whatever happened to the stickers that Timmy was soliciting input for? I wanted to sticker all the SUVs belonging rich oil barons in Russia a la Jim style with big bad horsecock bar codes.

Also, when I was gone, did he finally post Team Snafflehound's TR or are we still waiting for it?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JGowans said:

Whatever happened to the stickers that Timmy was soliciting input for? I wanted to sticker all the SUVs belonging rich oil barons in Russia a la Jim style with big bad horsecock bar codes.

Also, when I was gone, did he finally post Team Snafflehound's TR or are we still waiting for it?

I don't need to f'ing sticker. Whenever I meet someone climbing they're like, "Oh, Greg W...from cc.com?" (This said while slowly backing away and looking for a sharp stick). I don't get it, I don't really hang out here much. Although a friend asked me last night, "so, how much time DO you spend on that website?" I didn't answer...I think I need a 12 step program.

stickers... haven't ordered them as i have been spending my cash on more important things like skis and such, go figure. i will have stickers available at rope up for sure though, but you'll have to give me kind for stickers.

Team Snafflehound... well, that my friend is still a mystery. The Team Snafflehound Investigation committee is still searching for evidence and/or paperwork regarding the teams participation in the race, and T.S.'s attorneys do no want to make any of the findings public at this time due to the outstanding sexual harassment and cruelty to snaf.gif lawsuits.

Thank You

Tim

Greg_W said:

MisterE said:

Greg_W said:

I think I need a 12 step program.

You don't seem like the type to get religion, Greg - must be the Texas 12-step yer talkin' about... hahaha.gif

hehehe. Texas 12-step involves 12-oz curls with longnecks.

I thought it was the backpedalling walk as you look down the barrel of twin six-shooters...

MisterE said:

Greg_W said:

MisterE said:

Greg_W said:

I think I need a 12 step program.

You don't seem like the type to get religion, Greg - must be the Texas 12-step yer talkin' about... hahaha.gif

hehehe. Texas 12-step involves 12-oz curls with longnecks.

I thought it was the backpedalling walk as you look down the barrel of twin six-shooters...

I'm prepared for that eventuality.