Yo AssMunchKiss

RuMR

Hey Bob...

Met another Polish climber that knows you while climbing w/ Erik/Cinead and my brother...Les? Funny guy...same sense of humor as you...

Gunks was fun, but mega hot and sticky (in that east coast slimey, not climbing, way)...Remember why i left virginia now...

And all of you other F*&^kers, I want you to know that I showed immense hahaha.gifrestraint in not responding to GregW's thread on sport climbing...HAHAHAHAHA

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen pud. U wussed out one some good aid climbing last time. I bet the gunks was all hip and cool lycra infested fun. Puke yuck!

Jump up to the plate next time. I heard you're getting fatter with that 30 hours a week engineering doo. pitty.gif

At that pace maybe you'll be doing some A3 before you know it. Ooh of trade some of your vacation time for a lyposuction bonus hahaha.gif

How are the mini midgets? cool.gif

madgo_ron.gifI'm really gonna beat your hairy goat-toed ass hard, bitch!!!!!!!!!!

And its 32 hours a week, fuck bag!!!!!!!!! wazzup.gif

Yeah, i know...pretty soon all i will be able to do is aid climb...and i'm not talking about chicks

Mini midgets will grow up to kick goat ass soon enuff...

666 said:

Listen pud. U wussed out one some good aid climbing last time. I bet the gunks was all hip and cool lycra infested fun. Puke yuck!

Jump up to the plate next time. I heard you're getting fatter with that 30 hours a week engineering doo. pitty.gif

At that pace maybe you'll be doing some A3 before you know it. Ooh of trade some of your vacation time for a lyposuction bonus hahaha.gif

How are the mini midgets? cool.gif

Hey "666" or your other avatars...you have just given your identity away...hahahaha...HAVEaNICEtimeTHISweekend????????????????????????????????????????????

fruit.gifhahaha.giffruit.gifhahaha.giffruit.gifhahaha.giffruit.gifhahaha.giffruit.gifhahaha.giffruit.gifhahaha.giffruit.gif

Oh...and i have to say that yes, there was lots of lycra at the gunks...sport bras as far as the eyes could see...plus it was 95 degrees, so a lot of skin...but, since you don't bat that way, i could see why it bugs you....hahahahahaha