• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Greg_W said:

trask said:

GLOCK 23

Too blocky/bulky for carry, in my opinion; especially if you are small. Makarov makes a nice 9-mm; used about $175. I carry one and nobody at the first picnic ever knew.

Mac's and the like are too propriatory for the non-enthusiest. I'm promoting ease of operation...pull gun out of purse, pull trigger, done deal. Think about it. If the 23 is too blocky, Glock has a single-stacker (I forget the model #).

I somewhat disagree. Sure the Mak requires proprietary ammo (9X18), but there's tons of it available in both JHP and FMJ. The Mak has a simple design and a minimum of moving parts. Also, it has a great reputation for not jamming and drop-testing has netted good results regarding misfires, etc.

Greg _W

Greg_W said:

Too blocky/bulky for carry, in my opinion; especially if you are small. Makarov makes a nice 9-mm; used about $175. I carry one and nobody at the first picnic ever knew.

Feel free to let us know which of our social events you will be attending. Suffice to say, not everyone's as enamoured with your Second Amendment rights as you are. thumbs_down.gif

marylou said:

Greg_W said:

Feel free to let us know which of our social events you will be attending. Suffice to say, not everyone's as enamoured with your Second Amendment rights as you are. thumbs_down.gif

How and when I exercise my rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment is no one's business but my own. By the way Allison, we all have right that are guaranteed by the Second Amendment; that you chose not to exercise them is YOUR choice.

Greg_W

marylou said:

Greg_W said:

What difference should it make to you if Greg is discretely carrying or not. You never knew.