index - thursday afternoon/evening

thelawgoddess

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLG - picky, picky! Who needs their OWN partner? Didn't you see? ... we're gonna have a CUBE of Pabst Blue Ribbon! C'mon, i'll even let you belay!

Whoo-hoo... a cube of Pabst and TLG on belay-duty, i hope i'm not drivin'... or leading. Hell, maybe you should get there earlier, i may not need to climb! rockband.gif

MtnChicken said:

Who needs their OWN partner? Didn't you see? ... we're gonna have a CUBE of Pabst Blue Ribbon! C'mon, i'll even let you belay!

i'd actually like to do some leading. eek.gif playing with my rack last night pretty much got me in the mood. mmm. embarrassed.gif but umm, back to reality, if you guys are starting your climbing day drinking at 9am i'm not sure i'll want to be your third wheel by the time i get there! lol.gif

anybody else want to hit up some granite with me this afternoon? c'mon you wankers -- get off your lazy ass, climb out from behind that air conditioner, and go climbing! (with me.) evillaff.gif

thelawgoddess said:

pbr? c'mon! it's pretty easy for me to pass *that* up. hellno3d.gifevils3d.gif

besides, i like to save beer-drinking for *after* the climbing is done for the day. bigdrink.gif

anybody? don't make me free-solo that crap! mischievous.gif

I would SOOOOOO be there, but it is a bit far to walk cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif