Happy Father's Day

kitten

To all the fathers on the board:

Today is the day to honor yourself.

Hope you are out climbing fruit.gif, watching your favorite games cantfocus.gif , eating what you please cheeburga_ron.gif, drinking plenty bigdrink.gif, and the best for last - enjoying the day with your kids wave.gif.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

Just got back from squamish...rained a bit on Saturday, but was sunny today...

No real climbing, although JK and TLG did some...and my boy Drew did his first outside route!!!!!!! A 5.4!!!

Next thing you know, he'll be takin' your beta on Viscious Fishes... wave.gif

Beta for that thing...don't bother...i got my a$$ kicked on and off on that thing for over 7 years...start getting into shape, delude myself into thinking i can do it...fall off near the top, get pissed, leave...Repeat again during the following year...

At least i found out that i'll never redpoint anything harder than 13c...certainly can not be said i didn't give my all...that was one of the most painful things was to give up and admit i was the proud recipient of an ass beating...

Yeah, I know. I saw you a lot on it. Hung out and climbed with Bob today and we were talking about the Bend days, and your name came up. Cool you got a kid now, too bad about the Fishes, I thought after all those long drives and hard work...

Man...you have no idea how much i miss those days and the "way" smith used to be long ago...What is that quote about nostalgia being a double edged sword??? Man, some of those days were miserable when i didn't have food to eat, but overall, i think i was as happy and content as i've ever been...I wonder if climbing or some other lifestyle will possess my kids the way it did me!!!

We've actually got two kids now!! Jonathan Owen is 15 months old...Chris popped him out then ran a marathon in October!!!

Say hi to bob...tell that polish bastard he can ditch his car at my place while he's in the dolo's...send me a pm sometime and we can hook up for some of the local climbing!!!