Okay, who's in jail?

ChocChick

Has anyone heard of any scams being done by inmates from King Co. Correctional? I had a message on my voicemail - it was a collect call from an inmate. The dude asked for me by my first name.

confused.gifwazzup.gif

The voice wasn't familiar and I don't hang with convicts. Now I 'm sure he coulda gotten a list of numbers from the phone co. if they do sell 'em - my number is unlisted. I am really perplexed by this.

Unless, one of my friends really is in jail . . . confused.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

truestory: this methed out dude waltzes into my parents house. he wanders around for awhile before skitzing and making a quick dash into the closet. naturally his unwelcome presence and his wacky behavior gives cause for concern to my folks. the police showed up fast since a neighbor had already reported this dude sneaking around peoples homes. too bad for the tweaker that it was in california and his third felony. he proceeds to launch a letter writing campaign to my parents address asking them to testify on his behalf. seems he got religion in the joint and its only christian to forgive. the letter writing bothered my parents more than his wandering into their house.

thelawgoddess said:

wtf? mark "gator" anthony/rogowski (former pro skateboarder) "got religion" then proceeded to rape and murder his ex-gf's best friend. the documentary has a bunch of takes of him talking on the phone from prison. creepy.

My first deck back in '86 was a Vision Gator. I wish I still had that thing.