If you are at work...

AllYouCanEat

I think you need to leave. Now! You're sick. You're 2nd cousin on your uncle's side up in hickville USA resently passed away! Your DOG is very, very sick and you must take him down to the vet. Any reason at all. Well, since you are at work anyway, what the hell would you be doing if you had this week off? Other than snaf.gif of course...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for the one place on the East Coast that isn't getting doused in rain. I'm sure I'll get plenty of sympathy from all you Pacific North Westers. Spring trips to Seneca and the Whites called on account of rain. If I had a week off I would be headed to Washington and climbing your mountains.

AllYouCanEat said:

I think you need to leave. Now! You're sick. You're 2nd cousin on your uncle's side up in hickville USA resently passed away! Your DOG is very, very sick and you must take him down to the vet. Any reason at all. Well, since you are at work anyway, what the hell would you be doing if you had this week off? Other than snaf.gif of course...

Shouldn't you be trying to commit suicide...I mean ski? How can you stand being left out on the Price trip? Huh? And while you're at it, Sky and Ben have both done the Park Headwall. What are you waiting for?

skykilo said:

Now that's rich. I'm really busy with school this week, and I think Jason might have a little payback up his sleeve.

At least I can study physics outside.

WTF? Can you even survive a weekend without skiing? C'mon man, the mountains are waiting!