Dustin_B

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No really, what does everyone think of them????

The foam liners are getting replaced soon. Die-cut EVA!!!

If you already have a pair, come in for a replacement pair of liners at no charge.

Eric, I'd beat you with a stick for $20. boxing_smiley.gif

184150-putbooty.thumb.jpg.3cfe159eaef9b71d1588d828541e9565.jpg

Edited by Crackbolter

crackbolter, the down booties are cool, I've seen them, but are a total ripoff. $85 for booties made from recycled scraps of epic is a joke. For that price, the customer should be able to choose colors at the very least. I'd like a pair of booties, but I cannot justify the extra $50+ over some cheapo sierra designs booties which work just fine.

Yeah, I wish they could be cheaper but the labor cost to make them in Seattle is too high to make them cheaper. They can be bought with custom colors but you have to wait until the whole size run gets cut and sewn, then yours will get completed in the run first. The materials are pretty expensive as well. Schoeller stretch waterproof/breathable fabric and waterproof toughtec ain't cheap. The rest is leftover fabric but it all still needs to get cut and sewn just the same.

Funny Trask, now that you mention it I noticed the dudes with the cardboard signs in front of my building have now written on their cardboard, "The money ain't for me, it's for Trask's hoes. Support Trask's hoes!!!" Then the gangsters around the corner keep telling me that the 8 balls are gettin good now that Trask is runnin the block.

Way to go man!!! the_finger.gif