Never Never Crack

Peter_Puget

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter_Puget said:

Anyone else been on this route? It has the most painful freaking jamming I have ever done! Didn’t redpoint it but thinking of working on it this fall.

PP bigdrink.gif

ah the TSkinhead root... hurts huh...

what u think of bondage?

I haven't done nnc but it looked like the crux was getting into it...if my memory serves me right....been a few years since i was there. Definitely looks cool, lets climb it soon.

bigdrink.gif

Has anybody else beside Skinner done it?

Wasn't there a reference to it on climbingwashington.com about how it was really supposed to be a 13 but skinner wanted to rate it stout becasue he was eyeing the real prize city park and didn't want to be called a soft grader?

Looks like lock off strength will be critical for nnc--- to make the long reaches between the workable jams?

Very overhanging crack. It’s short but really hard! You need two ropes to TR because it overhangs so much.

Gutbuster is right of the road and very easy to TR. Short overhanging flared finger hand crack with, for me at least, mega reaches between jams. Perfect end of the day project.

Hasn't anyone else tried or done these?

PP bigdrink.gif