Much gear for sale

Fromage

My roommate is moving down to Hood River and wants to unload a bunch of her stuff. I have seen everything and can personally vouch that it is all in great condition (for whatever that's worth rolleyes.gif) Here's what she has:

Grivel Pamir ice axe, 60cm with leash $40

North Face VE-25 3-person 4-season tent, $300

Dana Designs Bomb Pack (made in Bozeman!) frame size S $130

Petzl Ecrin Roc, red, $30

Black Diamond Alpine Bod $15

Black Diamond Gore-Tex gaiters size M, brand new, $50

Sweetwater filter $25

Scarpa rock shoes of some sort, I couldn't identify them, but they are medium-stiff, slip lasted, lined, cambered toe with slingshot heel rand. Sort of Dominator-esque but stiffer. Size 41. $30

1.5 liter Camelbak $20

You can give Rory a call at 360-201-4513

rockband.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Toast said:

C'mon, you can find most of that stuff NEW and on sale for about the same price...

Clearly everyone would benefit if you found all this stuff new and on sale for about the same price and posted the source on this page so we could take advantage of it. Substantiated claims are the best kind.

Until Toast can validate his claim, feel free to call Rory and make an offer. She may be willing to negotiate depending on how nice you ask. HCL.gif

Fromage said:

Clearly everyone would benefit if you found all this stuff new and on sale for about the same price and posted the source on this page so we could take advantage of it. Substantiated claims are the best kind.

Until Toast can validate his claim, feel free to call Rory and make an offer. She may be willing to negotiate depending on how nice you ask. HCL.gif

Fair enough, I just think the starting prices are near retail. As long as it's known up front she'll barter smileysex5.gif