• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
adventuregal

2 weeks and counting till Hood River!!!

2 weeks from today I will be leaving to drive west!!! fruit.gif I am so excited I can barely concentrate on school these days... cantfocus.gif So, if anyone is going to be in the Hood River area this summer, drop me a line, I would love to climb! Or just stop by Big Winds, it's my place of employment. I am willing to trade windsurfing lessons for a day of climbing... remember, I'm a newbie, so some patience will be needed! Hopefully I'll make it up a Pub Club or two as well!! Looking forward to meeting some of ya! wave.gifbigdrink.gif

rockband.gifbigdrink.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.gif Welcome to the land of clear blue water.....errr well it is sort of clear and is a shade of blue but, oh wait your moving to OREGON not Warshington... I guess its pretty close though. bigdrink.gif

lummox said:

hood river is too dam windy for me.

probably good if you are moving there to wind surf tho. fruit.gif

Come down to Bend and Smiffy Rox, and you can get great teaching from the one and only Gapertimmy himself!

Only 1.5 hours south from Hood River!!!