WA State Ice Guide Pictures: returning soon!

Alex

For those of you that contributed pictures to the WA State Ice Guide, I wanted to let you know that I have the pics back from the Mountaineers Books, and will be returning them to you very shortly. I will try to deliver them in person if I can, but will contact each one of you prior to sending them out for any special instructions.

I got a chance to look at the contact sheet that Mountaineers made of the 100 or so photos selected for the guidebook, and I am sure you will be as pleased as I am with the selections made!

Regards, Alex & Jason

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ryland_moore said:

Do you have a list of which photos are being used? How many routes are in the book? Looking forward to it! Excellent job you guys! bigdrink.gif

yes (I'm not gonna post it here tho!). The exact number of routes, we took a count sometime during the Winter, but I am now not sure after the edit. The edit moved some things around quite substantially, so no idea how it turned out exactly until we see proofs here in a few weeks. I think its safe to say over 230 routes.