New Toilet at Muir

allthumbs

I was up there the other weekend to party at the hut with Scot'teryx, and I notice they've installed the new auto-toilets.

These high-tech self cleaning toilets come complete with rocking toilet seats and muzak. When you put your money in the coin slot, the door automatically opens (just like on Star Trek) and you step on a wet, freshly sanitized floor. In fact the whole toilet is sprayed with disinfectant after each use, which means the seat will be wet. Once you've paid your money you have 15 minutes to do the business, so you'd better be quick otherwise the door will automatically open and expose you to passing climbers. A lot of guys think they can use these toilets for free by sneaking in while someone else is leaving. DON'T DO THIS! These toilets are automatically cleaned after each use. If you don't pay, the toilet thinks it is empty and will clean itself while you are in there. Expect the toilet bowl to disappear into the wall while you are sprayed with disinfectant. This happened to Erik! Despite the warnings, these toilets are well worth a go. It's all part of the "Big Lou" experience. moon.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a year ago, I let my son take an emergency leak in the Seine, narrowly avoiding disaster. A few weeks ago, showing him a pic of the Eiffel Tower w/ the river in the foreground, I asked him "do you remember what that is?" Of course his answer was "That's where I peepee'd." cantfocus.gif