Pole Creek road status?

jaee

Anyone been into the sisters lately? It sounds as if the road is open to the trail head, but I never trust the forest service info.

I assume the access from the S. still involves that extra slog from Bachelor. If I'm wrong, I'm sure you guys will let me know.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think shredmaximus was just up there this past weekend skiing on middle, you might give him a PM. fwiw it has been VERY warm down here the past few days, in the 50's at bachelor.

but we are expecting a tad over 12'' this week, snow levels possibly dipping down into bend even.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a three day snowcaving trip on the Hayden glacier at 7300 feet. So many routes, so much fun. Forgot sun screen, so i look like a fucking owl, or like i've been on a three month bender(partly true). The snowcave i built is located at N 44 09.030 W 121 45.451 .And i will be posting my route on trekanalyist.com if you want to see my route. Don't know when you are going, but this is a great cave. Be wary of the east faces, but NORTH FACES are the shit, i.e. couloir on north face of middle. bigdrink.gif