smith or squish, march 28-april 7

thegroid

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you implying this man is similiar in appearance to a steaming hot cup of cocoa bigdrink.gif?

regardless, i don' t care how you taste...the tail end of your days are the beginning of my break, and as i am without ummm, party favors, i might just have to climb instead

Edited by ivan

haha, yup erik, the cookie your talking about is actually very close the the actual meaning, i think your the first one to pick up on the meaning outside of my frined that know what the real truth is behind it. although, i am still on the vanilla cookie side just to let you know.

thegroid said:

haha, yup erik, the cookie your talking about is actually very close the the actual meaning, i think your the first one to pick up on the meaning outside of my frined that know what the real truth is behind it. although, i am still on the vanilla cookie side just to let you know.

youre saying you are a white person calling yourself a slang term for black? as in neGROID? maybe you should pick up the lil homey with the shades avatar like vanillaicebaby and ryland moore rolleyes.gif