Damaged Plastic Boots

Hey quick question, I lent a guy a pair of koflach plastics from my clubs gear pile and he cracked one. How easy is it to damage these things, I have never heard of this before and am wondering how unusual it is. They pair are old but not used too often (soles are still good) and were a little scratched up, and now one is cracked all the way through to the liner. Any idea where to get them fixed if possible?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that plastic boots could be fixed to the point where they're as strong as they were before. If they broke, then either they're old enough that they're not worth replacing, or you may want to contact Koflach directly to have them replace it (assuming that the guy wasn't doing something overly stupid when they broke.) I've seen plastic boots break before, but they were really old, and gave out in the toe (I think the plastic was discolored too.)

Hey midwest dude,

My partner cracked his Koflachs once, they were the old red and yellow Montanas...

He sent them back to Koflach and they sent him a brand new pair. If I were you I'd contact the company directly and see if they will help you out. Plastic boots shouldn't crack, no matter how old they are, I'd say it's clearly a warranty issue. Fixing them yourself won't work, send them back and don't rest until you get taken care of.