Wanking

tomcat

You are a wanker if you missed this Thursday's pub club ....

Jon, Gapertimmy, Juan Two Punch, TTT, Thinker, Mattp, pms, AlpineK, ehmmic, chucK, Tread_Tramp, Col_Van_Spanker, and all the rest of you pub clubbers ... it was a pleasure to drink with you! We got some great photos that should be up soon.

Allison you owe us all a beer for not showing up. So does everyone else who didn't show. I'll be collecting next Tuesday so you better start saving. You too Duchess .. you're not getting off that easy!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I don't want to be a stickler here but it seems to me we need to differentiate between Pub Club events and Pub Crawl events so there will be no confusion as to which we are talking about in retrospect. Thursday was meant to be a pub crawl (as suggested by Icegirl as a means of discovering which bars would be good candidates for future pub clubs).

I want to alleviate the confusion which may arise when someone asks me if I went to pub club and I say yes and they wonder why they didn't see me there, when they were talking about the Thursday event as opposed to the Tuesday event. Comprende?

Okay, expectorate away...

Well I'll admit I was confused as to the whole nomenclature myself. I think originally the plans was to do some sort of pub-to-pub shuffle. But then Timmy had mentioned he was going to be in town and so we decided to supboena everyone to an honorary [albeit out of the norm] Thursday pub club. I'll admit the whole thing was confusing, but don't let a couple of extra pubs deter you from uniting in a beer drinking frenzy with your fellow cc.comers! cantfocus.gif

klenke said:

...it seems to me we need to differentiate between Pub Club events and Pub Crawl events so there will be no confusion as to which we are talking about in retrospect...

I want to alleviate the confusion which may arise when someone asks me if I went to pub club and I say yes and they wonder why they didn't see me there, when they were talking about the Thursday event as opposed to the Tuesday event.

DUH! Obvioulsy, the solution to this problem is to show up at ALL drinking events.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif