Here we go!

allthumbs

CNN is reporting that Iraq is moving heavy equipment around Baghdad. Digging in?

Down to about 3 hours of moonlight per night, starting a little after 3am. New moon, March 2nd.

I'll guess things will start happening after Friday. Probably Soviet style trenching equipment. Apparently they didn't learn a lot during 91. An M1 or an M2 can span an 8-foot trench at 45 miles per hour. In mobile warfare trenches and prepared defensive positions are an anachronism. There is a term that Armor folks use - Eat gas, Haul ass, and Bypass. There is nothing quite so unnerving as having about 60 tanks roar through your position in a wedge or diamond formation taking your shots as if they were nothing and returning fire and a rapid rate with great accuracy!!!

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

freeclimb9 said:

fleblebleb said:

Let me guess, you know about the 60 tank wedge formation scaryness because your miniature wargames go like that all the time? yelrotflmao.gif

It's not a gang, it's a militia. Ever hear of the Second Ammendment? rolleyes.gif You think those Cadillac Escalades are just for going down to the local Starbucks?

Actually, that's exactly what I think they're for, and for driving the younger militia to soccer practice.