MattP's Party!

BURP

HEY MattP! sorry I missed your party last week, it was nice of you to give me directions to your place, (I did let you out of the head lock) I guess I mussed up the directions and ended up at this place.

outhouse.jpg

It was unlocked so I went in and waited for everyone else to come. Unfortunatly the next person came in and asked me to leave claiming it was not your house.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted some good pictures smuggled out of Mattp's party in an earlier post (the original thanks for the party one) but apparently when Eric moved the topic to Spray, he misplaced them all! Bring 'em back, sailor, it's part of the historical record!

- drunk 'ole Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

trask said:

STFU Don and suck your Mickeys

STFU.....STFU....my mind drifts back to Junior High School where the angry bullies provided similar retorts to anyone who happened to walk by. I guess you weren't invited either and don't want to see the pictures. Whatever your problem is, though, I think it's medication time.....

papquality.jpg

enema.jpg

Dwayner said:

trask said:

STFU Don and suck your Mickeys

STFU.....STFU....my mind drifts back to Junior High School where the angry bullies provided similar retorts to anyone who happened to walk by. I guess you weren't invited either and don't want to see the pictures. Whatever your problem is, though, I think it's medication time.....

enema.jpg

Nurse Ratchet! WooHoo! If you insist.