Rangers Lead the Way!!!

allthumbs

An Army Ranger, deployed to Afghanistan, received a letter from his girlfriend back home. She told him that she had slept with two other men since he had left, and that she wanted to break off their relationship. She wanted him to send her her pictures back.

The Ranger immediately called on his resourcefulness and initiative and went around to all his other Ranger buddies asking them if he could borrow an old picture of their girlfriends. Once he had a collection of about 20 different women, he put them plus the ones of his girlfriend in an envelope and then put in a note that said, "I'm sorry. I can't remember which one you are. Could you please remove your pictures and then send the rest back to me?"

evils3d.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trask,

Reminds me of the story about a guy who had a very nasty breakup with his girlfriend. Not only did she dump him, but to add salt to his wounded ego she mailed him a polaroid of herself having sex, doggie style, with her new boyfriend.

The guy was devestated. But after some thought, he put the photo into a fresh envelope, put a stamp on it......and mailed it to her parents.