people who love nature

freeclimb9

Mention in another thread of being naked out in the woods reminded me of a shockingly funny spectacle I once witnessed. On Mt. Lemmon, two partners and I were chilling in the notch on the north side of the Pharoh after climbing Cripple Creek. I get up and go around a boulder to pee, and what do I see? Some guy is standing on top of Ripple Rock with his shorts around his ankles, and he's stroking. He's fully erect, standing proud in the sunlight, and toturing the suspect like he's had blue-balls for days. To add to the spectacle, there's a climbing party on Ripple Rock, and the leader is within 15 feet of topping out --oblivious to the objective danger he's being exposed to. So, I say to my partners "check that out. A nature lover." And we laugh. But now what? Are we just gonna watch him finish? I don't want to see that. So I yell out "Hey! Whataya think you're doing?" The reaction was intantaneous: The stroker goes from a pose of one hand on his hip with the other polishing to a comical both hands over his crotch while scurrying for cover. He shuffles off as fast as a person can with their pants around their ankles. And the climbing party never even knew from what indignity they were spared.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mention in another thread of being naked out in the woods reminded me of a shockingly funny spectacle I once witnessed. On Mt. Lemmon, two partners and I were chilling in the notch on the north side of the Pharoh after climbing Cripple Creek. I get up and go around a boulder to pee, and what do I see? Some guy is standing on top of Ripple Rock with his shorts around his ankles, and he's stroking. He's fully erect, standing proud in the sunlight, and toturing the suspect like he's had blue-balls for days. To add to the spectacle, there's a climbing party on Ripple Rock, and the leader is within 15 feet of topping out --oblivious to the objective danger he's being exposed to. So, I say to my partners "check that out. A nature lover." And we laugh. But now what? Are we just gonna watch him finish? I don't want to see that. So I yell out "Hey! Whataya think you're doing?" The reaction was intantaneous: The stroker goes from a pose of one hand on his hip with the other polishing to a comical both hands over his crotch while scurrying for cover. He shuffles off as fast as a person can with their pants around their ankles. And the climbing party never even knew from what indignity they were spared.

Was it noon? smirk.gif