If Trask Really Was Fired...

PullinFool

I glad you ask! I think 99.9% of the people you will encounter in life that have a reason to wish violence upon you or your loved ones would be too scared to do anything if they did not have a gun to act out their angst. It takes some serious nutz to take someone on w/o a gun. I have a family now and I wish there were not so many around. I keep mine locked up.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A well-placed 9-mm bullet omits the necessity to get one's hands dirty by involving in hand-to-hand combat. Lesson: Use the most powerful tools at hand to guarantee your personal safety and survival, and that of your loved ones.

Why not use a flamethower? How about a bazooka? You could kill and have a barbecue at the same time.

Vegas, on the whole, doesn't agree with me. Frankly, I wasn't impressed, but I also didn't get out much. My plans changed mid-week and I ended up coming home directly from my trade show, so no climbing. Although, there's nothing like eating and drinking on the company dollar, or a friendly salesman's expense account. cool.gif