• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
kmfoerster

Room wanted in Seattle - Sept. 1st

I know it's early yet but I'd thought I'd put this up now so people have time to maybe see it.

First off my names Karsten and I'm a 29 year old male. I'm looking for a room with a lease starting around September 1st. Somewhere in the north side of the city (north of Lake Union) for commuting reasons. I'm pretty quiet and tend to keep to myself after work when I'm home. I would consider myself a clean and organized person and tend to clean as I go instead of doing a huge clean every now and then if I can help it. I don't smoke,  but I don't mind if you do though. I work as an arborist for a private company, full time, Tuesday through Friday. I'm hoping to find a room in a house that has roommates that share similar interests as me. My interests include alpine and rock climbing, cycling, skiing and running. Also as a hobby, I make gear such as packs and other various kinds of bags. I would need space for my ski stuff (just one setup) and two bikes, the rest of my belongings could probably fit in the room just fine. An appreciation for art, music, and creativity are important to me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and feel free to contact me directly if need be.

After stalking @kmfoerster on IG, my estimate is he would be a fantastic roommate for folks that peruse this site! 

Just don't hold my opinion against the lad. :wink:

haha thanks Jason! I should also mention I'm looking for a year lease (or longer if it works out). I'm also pretty handy around the house.