Alpine and cragging spring/summer

zizzou

Hey,

Looking for a partner for alpine and cragging adventures this spring summer and beyond. Climbing in the Cascades for 20 years and in my 40's. I'm in good shape but not in a hurry unless I need to be and open to both long days and spending the night.  I've been to many places and don't mind going back or to somewhere new.

Interests include: moderate alpine, glacier traverses, long high routes through the cascades (bath lakes high route in on my bucket list), Glacier peak...

I'm in the Bellingham area and love someone local for Erie weeknights too.  Lead 9-10 trad and 10's sport and I like the mellow 8-9 alpine romps.  I work for a living but have a lot of flexibility and can take midweek time for getting out.  Prefer more obscure objectives on the weekends to avoid the crowds and extra hazards.

Positive funny safe and looking to get out do lots of things.

Happy climbing!

Z

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wdkg:

My schedule is pretty free with some notice but mostly tuesday wednesday are good to go.  As long as I give work some notice I have relative freedom to do what I want. 

Benzo:

I'll be in Chicago visiting my mom, on the fly over I'll wish you good conditions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey zizzou, 

I'm based in Leavenworth and interested in doing some adventurous routes around the cascades and possibly beyond this summer. I usually have Fridays-Sundays off work, and have some flexibility to take other days off. I'll shoot you a message with more details!