• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
BrandonClimbs

Denali 2020 Looking for partners

Im looking to give Denali a try in 2020. After being in the Himalayas this year I was debating between going back or going to Alaska. Ultimately if I can get a strong team together I would rather try Denali. Even though we are more than a year away from such a trip I would like to assemble the team early and possibly do a climb together in the cascades just to get familiar with each other and know how we would work as a team. I have climbed in the cascades, colorado, himalayas and will be climbing in Argentina this year as well. Ive taken crevasse rescue course and have done plenty of glacier travel and some ice climbing. I have a lot of group gear that we can use including a 3 person Mountain hardware EV tent, rope, stove. 

Let me know if your interested.

Brandon. 

Hey BC -

I am also looking for a Denali team to tie-in with. I saw you mentioned you are in Miami?... You may have reached out to me earlier in the year for a Rainier climb, (?) but our dates didn't mesh. I'm in Ohio. 

I successfully finished Rainier 2 weeks ago on a solo climb up the DC. I'm chomping at the bit now for Denali. I work in schools and have summers off. Previously did a lot of years on Rainier, Hood, Orizaba and some other hills. I don't know that I could meet up prior to a 2020 Denali climb, but possibly a spring break thing. I do train pretty hard for climbs (as a soloist), but I have been unable to find any friends that are up for a Denali challenge. 

Please let me know your thoughts. Steve 

IMG_1456.jpg