Rope Up 2007

olyclimber

thanks for the beers, and nice meeting a couple of you guys...i was one of the anti-social folks there i suppose. Ive never been in that large of a group with everyone talking about climbing before. wish i could have got out and climbed with some of you, workstinx.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soon after I started drinking off the keg straight from the tap, terrible things started happening all around. Right next to me a huge reptile was gnawing on a woman's neck, the forest floor was a blood soaked sponge - impossible to walk on it, no footing at all. "Get the crampons, Mike," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of here alive. You notice those lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have claws on their feet."

Mike paused, listening for an instant, then suddenly began running toward the car. "You cocksuckers!" he screamed over his shoulder. "We'll be back!"

By the time we got the Camry back on the highway he was able to talk. "Jesus Christ! How did we get mixed up with that gang of psychotic bigots? Let's get the fuck out of this canyon. Those scumbags were trying to kill us!"

F U for not sharing.

Next year, AJScott, next year. Most there would be glad to have you climb with them. If you remember the guy on the crutches (I damn well better not be wearing them next year), then say hi and I'll introduce you to everyone I know there (most of them).

We also will have Shultzies Sausagefest coming up, and we might do Tufflove in the spring of '08.