Another Invitation

Alpinsanity

Finished my garage wall this winter, but my 2 regular climbing partners can rarely make it over to climb. Wondering if there's anyone around Issaquah, Wa. that wants to boulder.

It's starting to get a little boring setting and climbing by myself.

I can MAYBE climb V4, and am hoping to find someone that can climb at that grade (higher would be even better). It would be nice to get another opinion on ratings of problems I put up, and would be great to climb someone else's.

I've got tons of holds. There isn't too many up in the photos, since I usually set just a few routes at a time, climb them, then start fresh with a clean wall. But anything goes, and there are LOTS to choose from. The wall has about 420sq ft of climbing surface, and is 11'to 12' 4" high. Most of it is overhanging. From 5, to about 30 degrees.

I built this wall in order to push myself, and find out how hard of moves I can actually do. So far, it's been really fun, but it's lacking the extra push of another climbers good energy. I usually climb alpine, or go cragging, but having this option during crappy weather has been awesome, and has been great for strength training.

I am just past Issaquah, going east on I-90, off of Exit 22 Preston/Fall City.

PM me if you are interested.

I'm always up for climbing out in the real world as well.

ClimbingWall047-1.jpg

ClimbingWall043.jpg

ClimbingWall045.jpg

ClimbingWall037.jpg

ClimbingWall049.jpg

ClimbingWall040.jpg

ClimbingWall041.jpg

Edited by Alpinsanity

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try this again...

I can't believe I posted this a week and a half ago, and have had zero response. Isn't there anybody around Issaquah that drives to the gym? My wall is a lot closer, you can set your own problems, and is just begging to be climbed on. Seriously...I really need someone to push it a few grades with. My climbing partners don't get much time out, so they spend it in the mountains instead of my garage, as they should.

So...if the weather is shitty, or you want to climb when it's dark outside, or you just like to gym climb, drop me a PM.

Thanks.

Edited by Alpinsanity

• 3 weeks later...