• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Iweil

Please help for our class project !

Hello

I'm a Bachelor student in Business and my group and I have to do some researches for my project market research module. We chose to do it on mountaineering and climbing activities and I would really appreciate if you could take some times to answer our survey.

It should only take you around 5 minutes.

Here is the link : http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0ID6266NoNAlaKx

Thank you for your contribution

Poorly written survey

All these items many climbers have more than one brand of each

Nobody is going to try to determine the difference in 10 different brands for each item. They are just going to look at weight, price, or performance and go with the best. Once you've found the best you aren't even going to notice the others.

The weight category was there for some items but not others. First thing most modern alpinists look at is weight, and that is for all items.

On the needing work part, on your frequency question, how is it that there are once a month, once a year then a less than every 2 year option? Isn't that redundant and causes bad data?

Plus the choices of gear manufacturer, most of them don't even make the gear you are asking about.