Seeking Mentorship

James Wolff

Hey climbers and alpinists of Cascade Climbers, I am a climber and aspiring alpinist in search of some solid mentorship.

I have what I feel is a solid understanding of technical and fundamentals of sport climbing and a decent level of comfortability with sport multipitch. Ultimately, I am trying to gain experience, exposure, and understanding with trad, ice, and alpine style ascents, as well as mountaineering and glacier travel/crevasse rescue. While I have a few guys locally who have been great, I am looking to broaden my horizons and get involved and gain some more opportunities.

I have a very solid foundation and experience level with backpacking, and am a NREMT with a WFR cert, as well as work full time in an emergency room, which I feel is a valuable skill to bring to the table as a potential partner.

I am located in Spokane, WA, and while local opportunities are definitely a plus, I am more than happy doing SOME travel, as well as providing gas/beer/food/a solid belay.

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic