• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Beckerich

WTB - Cheap but good rain shelll

Howdy

I've got like $75-150 to drop.... it's for work, so it doesn't need to be pretty, but it's gotta be highly breathable and still totally waterproof... so DryQ Elite/eVent, Neo, etc.. I spend 10+ hours in the rain, day after day, sometimes

Small or smaller medium

Not picky on color

Thanks!

Got lazy with this and never got anything..... so bump.

I'll be in Portland today and tomorrow for locally meetup if anybody's got something righteous.

Greetings,

I have a The North Face, Mt. Light Goretex shell that is in very good condition. Used mainly as street wear. Red, size medium. Asking $120.00 shipped from Moab.

Cheers,

Norman

Also need rain shell pants, same criteria, same sizing - small or small medium. Definitely no LONGs, I have short legs (of steel)

Been wearing my good shit to work - that's not cool.

BUMP

Hello Ben - Are you seeing my post and message for the TNF Mt Light Goretex Shell? Haven't heard from you one way or the other? does it interest you? Asking $100.00 Shipped. Excellent shape.

Edited by normankirk

Have you checked out the Marmot Precip? You can find it new for like $75 on Amazon.