WTB: Newish mid-fat AT skis

OlympicMtnBoy

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

Hmm, I thought the bottom of my ski was supposed to be sorta flat. These are finally toast after 2 warranty swaps and two epoxy jobs. :-(

I need something to replace these old Dynafit FT 10.0s for my "quiver of one" ski (as in I don't have any others). Since it's not my first pair of skis and I'd like to enjoy the uphill and the down on our variable cascade snow, I'm looking for a newer ski in the 90-100mm underfoot range that can handle a bit of powder, crud, and ice. I'm 5'9" and 165lb so probably around 174cm (my Dynafits were 169 and 86).

I have Dynafit Comfort bindings so I don't need those unless you have a really good deal on a newer/lighter dynafit.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for lightly used skis but I'm also cruising the "end of season" sales so if you see a good deal out there . . . (but I wasn't planning on new skis so I don't want to drop $500).

Let me know if you have something that might work!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of 2010 Black Diamond Verdicts (180 cm) that I am willing to sell. I probably have a couple weeks worth of skiing on them. Got some new skis for christmas so I am looking to downsize my gear room haha.

Let me know if these may work for you. FWIW I am 5'10" 150 and these ski just fine for me.