Stolen: Bag of gear in NE PDX

jfailing

Went climbing at the gym in the afternoon, then went to a show at the Wonder. When I got out, my window was smashed and my bag of gear was gone. In the small possibility that the gear makes its way around craigslist or something, here's what was stolen:

Black Metolius Express bag

60m Millet Rope

Metolius Safe-tech Harness

1 pair TC Pro shoes, size 42

1 pair Anasazi VCS shoes, size 9.5

1 pair Moccasym shoes, size 9

Petzl gri-gri (with keeper cord)

Petzl Reverso 3

Most of the gear is well-used (and loved). I'll be keeping an eye on craigslist, and at the gym for some goober using my gear. I'll probably never see it again, but maybe keep an eye out anyone!?

Thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear it. We'll all keep an eye out for your stuff too. Few things worse than having your gear ripped off. What a pisser. Anything you can add?

Markings, tape or paint, photos? The keeper sling on the grigri is pretty unique, what color is it? What color was the Grigri? What color was the reverso 3, what color was the rope? Other things like that? Like I have a lead rope I put 2 big assed black middle marks 5" long that are @ 6" apart which really would make an otherwise regular tan Mammut 10.5 rope really stand out.