185 bd kilowatt, fritche freeride binding, dynafit

wetslide

This is for one (1) BD kilowatt ski (185 cm) with a 2011 fritche freeride pro binding in good condition. The bindings alone sell for over $500.00 alone for a pair.

Also a pair a dynafit boots, size about 11.5 mens.

They are used but still have some life in them.

There is a broken buckle (third from the top) but it still gets tight enough without it.

There was also a loose pivot point that I reinforced with a screw that is now fully functional.

I also have a Granite Gear Status Latitude. In near perfect condition. This is great pack I just have too many.

Make a reasonable offer. MSRP- $ 270.00

Make me an offer on any of this. Prefer not to ship so Seattle area or Eastside would be ideal. I'll be in Leavenworth this weekend too.

pics:

photo_2_5.JPGphoto_3_4.JPGphoto_4_2.JPGphoto35.JPGphoto_1_8.JPGphoto_5_5.JPG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is. Was doing some backcountry up by Cowboy mountain with some buddies. Came over a rise, one of my buddies cut me off, sending my down. There was only about 3-4 feet of snow but a bunch kind of sloughed off and probably took the ski with it.

We looked for over 2 hours but with no luck. We fashioned a make-shift snowshoe out of a snow shovel and I sort of skinned up over the peak and sort of skied down the other side.

I went back to the place this summer but have not be able to find it so I'm trying to sell the one ski and binding.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...